PAGE VIEWS

Friday, April 6, 2012

NEXT TORONTO SABBATICAL- OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 2011

Toronto here I come!! A chance to housesit for 3-weeks in Metro Toronto at the architecturally famous Tip Top Tailors Lofts is a fantastic opportunity to check into my favourite big-city with all its art, parks and the nicest people. In 2010 blogs I gave tips on strategies for art networking, keep it loose and flexible. The result included three exhibitions, art reviews, and lots of new friends in the art world.  Thanks to networking with arts writer, Betty Ann Jordon, my solo exhibition, Ecology of Narrative Space at Reference project space next to the art savvy Drake Hotel, was included in her Queen Street West Art & Design Walking itinerary held the last Thursday night of each month. Many more people saw my work than otherwise would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome. Thank you for your comments